Yard Operative/Trailer Hygienist
Job ref: 1715
We’re now looking for Yard Operative/Trailer Hygienist to support at our Clients site in Rugby. If you want to join a business that puts you first, then this could be the role for you.
Benefits of being a Yard Operative/Trailer Hygienist
- Competitive salary (not age dependant).
- Company benefit package which includes holiday pay, online benefits platform and company PPE provided.
- Full training and induction provided.
- Possible permanent positions available.
- Immediate start.
Responsibilities of a Yard Operative/Trailer Hygienist
- Working indoors and outdoors cleaning trailers
- Undertaking further yard operative duties as requested by the site management team.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast moving environment.
- Must comply and be participative in a health & safety culture, complying with H&S and other warehouse related company processes, procedures and instructions.
Qualifications and requirements of Yard Operative/Trailer Hygienest
- Basic level of English required
- Must have ability to work without direct supervision.
- Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
Please hit apply to start your application with us. Alternatively, please call us on 01952 453333 for more details.