Job ref: 1702
We’re now looking for Warehouse MHE and Admin Operator to take responsibility for the receipt if incoming goods and loading completed orders in a safe and time critical environment at our Client’s site in Dudley. If you want to join a business that puts you first, then this could be the role for you.
Benefits of being a Warehouse MHE
- Competitive salary (not age dependant).
- Company benefit package which includes holiday pay, online benefits platform and company PPE provided.
- Full training and induction provided.
- Possible permanent positions available.
- Immediate start.
Responsibilities of a Warehouse MHE
- Ensure all health and safety instructions are followed while carrying out your duties
- Safe handling and storage of product, the role requires MHE trained operator:
- Primary duties will be managing inbound and outbound traffic
- Loading and unloading of all warehouse traffic
- Full Knowledge of the Warehouse Management System
- Managing the admin of each lorry handled – in timely manner
- Reporting late and no show traffic to the team leader and escalating to other parties as required.
- Liaising with planning, production and customer DC’s to ensure smooth running of the warehouse in / outbound calendar
- Working with Transport planners to ensure Warehouse calendar is achievable
- Responsible for the safe operation of MHE, reporting any faults to your Line Manager.
- Using RDT to book in stock from the Customer and prep out bound loads
- Working knowledge of loading bays and FLT – Lorry interaction.
- Ensure all Pre and Post Shift cleaning schedules are to be followed.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures and reporting any and all unsafe acts to your Line Manager
Qualifications and requirements of Warehouse MHE
- Current FLT license is essential such as a minimum of Counterbalance. Reach/T20 License would be an advantage.
- Must have ability to work without direct supervision.
- Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
- MHE experience preferred, yet not essential.
- Training given to ensure in roles tasks can be completed.
Please hit apply to start your application with us. Alternatively, please call us on 01952 453333 for more details.