Job ref: 1361
We’re now looking for Transport Administrators to assist in our Client’s distribution centre in Rugby. If you want to join a business that puts you first, then this could be the role for you.
Benefits of being a Transport Administrator
- Competitive salary (not age dependant).
- Company benefit package which includes holiday pay, online benefits platform and company PPE provided
- Possible permanent positions available
- Immediate start.
Responsibilities of a Transport Administrator
To provide effective administrative support to the Transport Department.
- Administration and data entry to maintain the Company’s systems for loading, dispatch and client stock handling, ensuring all data is logged and up to date
- Monitoring and maintaining records for agency drivers and tachograph compliance
- Pre Brief and Debrief of all drivers ensuring company standards are maintained and adhered to
- Collating all relevant paperwork for the drivers loads
- Supporting drivers and suppliers on the telephone
- Support investigation of any driver wage queries
- Providing various reports / spreadsheets for internal departments in a timely manner
- POD Administration and escalation of claused deliveries
- Processing invoices using the Sage system when required
- Assisting in all office tasks and relevant administrative duties.
- Carrying out any other formal and legal duties
Qualifications and requirements of a Transport Administrator
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to succeed in a pressurized environment
- Able to work using own initiative and with little supervision
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word, Outlook (or equivalent)
- Previous experience gained in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Experience in an FMCG environment is desirable
Please hit apply to start your application with us. Alternatively, please call us on 01952 453333 for more details.