Job ref: 1360
We’re now looking for Stock Administrators to assist in our Client’s distribution centre in Rugby. If you want to join a business that puts you first, then this could be the role for you.
Benefits of being a Stock Administrator
- Competitive salary (not age dependant).
- Company benefit package which includes holiday pay, online benefits platform and company PPE provided
- Possible permanent positions available
- Immediate start.
Responsibilities of a Stock Administrator
- Maintain existing customer relationships with regards to the processing of customer orders, forms, quotes
- Respond to a wide range of customer queries promptly, providing solutions where possible or escalating to Operations Supervisor as required
- Ensure customer & supplier information is kept up to date on the WMS system
- Communicating with customers via a variety of channels, including phone, email in an appropriate, professional manner
- Liaising with relevant departments – internal/external
- Update internal WMS system with account changes and notes
- Cross-checking supplier activity against bookings
- Liaise with suppliers and internal departments for lead time updates for orders
- Notify management of any non-compliant issues as they arise
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and requirements of a Stock Administrator
- Effective interpersonal communication skills using a range of media and devices
- Ability to effectively engage with customers and to own the appropriate resolution of issue(s)
- Positive, self-motivated and able to respond effectively to working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrable to prioritise workload and problem solve.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- MS Office
- Planning and good organisational skills
- Flexible, hands on approach
Please hit apply to start your application with us. Alternatively, please call us on 01952 453333 for more details.