Job ref: 1703
We’re now looking for Packing Operatives to assist in our Client’s distribution centre in Port Salford. If you want to join a business that puts you first, then this could be the role for you.
Benefits of being a Packing Operative
- Competitive salary (not age dependant).
- Company benefit package which includes holiday pay, online benefits platform and company PPE provided.
- Full training and induction provided.
- Possible permanent positions available.
- Immediate start.
Responsibilities of a Packing Operative
- Pick / assemble orders accurately for dispatch in line with customer requirements.
- Check and load completed orders accurately and safely.
- Working to targets within the warehouse.
- General housekeeping duties to include Health and Safety at work.
Qualifications and requirements of a Packing Operative
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent team working and communication skills.
- Able to work using own initiative and to strict deadlines.
- Must comply and be participative in a health & safety culture, complying with H&S and other related company processes, procedures and instructions.
Please hit apply to start your application with us. Alternatively, please call us on 01952 453333 for more details.