Job ref: 1363
We’re now looking for Forklift Drivers to take responsibility for the receipt if incoming goods and loading completed orders in a safe and time critical environment. If you want to join a business that puts you first, then this could be the role for you.
Benefits of being a Forklift Operator
- Competitive salary (not age dependant).
- Company benefit package which includes holiday pay, online benefits platform and company PPE provided.
- Full training and induction provided.
- Possible permanent positions available.
- Immediate start.
Responsibilities of a Forklift Operator
- Assemble customer orders from the order profile.
- Ensure the correct amount of product is picked and built, correctly and safely, onto pallets in line with warehouse procedures.
- Generate performance in line with KPI’s as required.
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties of marshalling, cleaning, loading, goods-in, pallet checking, as requested by the site management team.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast moving environment.
- Must comply and be participative in a health & safety culture, complying with H&S and other warehouse related company processes, procedures and instructions.
Qualifications and requirements of Forklift Operator
- Current FLT license is essential such as: Counterbalance and Reach
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- Understand basic English and Math.
- Must have ability to work without direct supervision.
- Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
Please hit apply to start your application with us. Alternatively, please call us on 01952 453333 for more details.