Job ref: 1706
We currently have opportunities for Cleaners to work at one of our client’s distribution centers in Rugby. If you want to join a business that puts you first, then this could be the role for you.
Benefits of being a Cleaner
- Competitive salary (not age dependant).
- Company benefit package which includes holiday pay, online benefits platform and company PPE provided.
- Full training and induction provided.
- Possible permanent positions available.
- Immediate start
Responsibilities of a Cleaner
- Cleaning all aspects of the warehouse from reception to the warehouse floor
- Ensuring the warehouse is clean, tidy and debris is cleaned from aisles.
- Making sure that all equipment is clean.
- Reporting any safety hazards to team leaders and site managers.
- Adhere to all health hygiene and safety rules and regulations.
- Should be able to work both on your own and as part of a team.
Qualifications and requirements of a Cleaner
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to plan and organise workload.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- The ability to follow set policies and procedures.
- To be reliable and flexible to the needs of the business.
- Must comply and be participative in a health & safety culture, complying with H&S and other related company processes, procedures and instructions.
Please hit apply to start your application with us. Alternatively, please call us on 01952 453333 for more details.